Sunday, 9 March 2014

Looking Up in Paris

It's nearly time for us to return to the real World after a week off work and trips to London and Paris, sigh... No more pastries for breakfast, wandering around all day to our hearts' content or amazing food and wine.

I was looking at the photos I had taken and so many of them were of the beautiful architecture and perfectly blue sky, I thought I'd share a few of the 'looking up' photographs. We got so lucky with the weather, it was absolutely beautiful the whole time we were in Paris!

I'll post again about our adventures in Paris, maybe an outfit post too! But now it's time to sort my life out a little bit before heading back to work tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. you were really lucky with the weather, you lucked out. looking forward to seeing some more pics.

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1